Sunday, December 14, 2014

Plaid Christmas, Challenge #30


AAA Cards Game December 14 - 28

AAA Cards will run our challenges as 2 week games in November and December.  
 I must admit we are quite pleased with this new schedule. We love you all and the fun you bring! There are more fabulous players able  to join in with the longer schedule. We are getting housework done and happily buzzing along with our Holiday celebration planning. Don't be too surprised if we retain the two week challenge after the Holidays.
Happy Holidays to Everyone!



Welcome to our 30th game! December 14th till the 20th. 
Our game these 2 weeks: "Plaid Christmas".



Last week our challenge was game #29 CAS Blue Christmas.Wow oh wow oh wow!
We had a fabulous challenge! Go take a look!

Lot's of Winner's.......here we go-

 (DEAR PAPER PLAYFUL AND CHALLENGES FOR DAYS, 
I suggest naming the overall winner's name and a remark to 
check for surprise winners. Thanks so much, Victoria)

1. Most Elegant: #10 Shanie Thomas at "Paperesse"
2. Most Laughs: #50 Hazel at "Hazel's Paper Designs"
3. Best Shaker: #46 Kim at "Kim's Cards & Crafts
4. Best Snowman: #43 Monika at "Creative with Monika"
5. Best Animal: #30 Kimberley at "weinerhoneymooners"
 6. Best Washi Use: #37 Tenia at "Jazzy Paper Designs"
7. Best Traditional Christmas Image
(wreath, tree, snowflake, stocking...): #55 Jan at "Scrapbooking Stuff"

8. Overall Winner for Blue Christmas: 
 

#44 Shona at Twine Around


Ladies please click on the tab above and claim your winners buttons/badges.
We'll have the same category's of winner's for this game too.


.



Let's see what our team has created in PLAID.....





 We always ask you to step out of your normal routine and try something new and hot in card making circles. Don't forget about the Washi callout :) read the rules to check this out. 
 So, Lets Play!  Add your link up below



Link up, mention us in your post with our address and display our challenge image in order to win please.
Enter up to 3 times, with different cards, play any other challenges as you like.
Visit at least 3 other blogs, be oh so nice and happy with comments.
Please join Followers and help us grow.

Your card needs to be CAS.................. 
Please read the banner tab " Games and Rules Please Read"



WHOOPS here's the second week

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as your "Elegant" choice. It's a pleasure to be amongst such talented company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all of the winners!! Thanks for the "Washi" award!!! Woot Woot!!! Totes stoked!! Awesome DT inspiration as well!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee!! I'm totally shocked, thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner! It was such a fantastic challenge with so many brilliant entries. Congratulations to all of the Individual winners, they are all such amazing designers! Merry Christmas everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought your challenges were running two weeks in November/December. so I was surprised yesterday when I went to enter and the link was closed. : (. Oh well, see you next year!
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Myrna, thanks so much for letting me know the dates where off! I've set up a "second" week linky. I love to see your card. Happy Christmas and Merry New Year! Victoria

      Delete
    2. I didn't think I got the dates wrong. I will submit my card(s). Now I posted them on Saturday, I hope there will be be an issue. Hugs Myrna

      Delete
  5. Oh, yay, I'm glad I came back to double-check!! Love this challenge and all your creations!! Happy Holidays to all!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was also here at 21 Dec and the Mr Linky already closed oooohhh...but now I already made a Plaid card...love your challenge Victoria and ladies...I wish I can make two cards but it was already 23:30 hehehe :) made one and hope you like it....happy holidays..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time.