Sunday, June 21, 2015

Game #42 PASTE and/or STENCILS





Welcome to game #42 
PASTE and/or STENCIL TECHNIQUES
Have fun while making a mess.

Visit our winners from last week- for Woodland Animals, next Sunday June 28th


The kids are outta school, happily destroying the house. 
I hope you're making fun fruit pops for the Summer heat. And, isn't it fair to 
have a moment to create something 
messy that turns out cool?

Please join us with your paste & stencils. Or just paste. Or just stencil,
but please come get your hands messy.




This week we are honored to share with you a Guest Designer-
Shona Chambers

Shona is a fabulous card designer. You can easily see her work at card challenges everywhere.
"I live in Blenheim, New Zealand. I'm the very proud mother of 2 primary school aged children 
and been married for ten years to my very forgetful husband Dave. 
I hope you enjoy your visit into my world of crafts at
Twine Around

Shona won her guest spot as a winner of AAA Cards.
Hi everyone, my name is Shona and I'm super excited to be the Guest Designer for this challenge.  I've been making cards for about 18mths and I'm totally addicted! I'm also addicted to Peanut M&M's and Peanut chocolate. I only sleep for a few hours a night, so I'm quite often making cards at 3am. I love 
horror movies and watch them while making cards. I also belly dance when I have 
the time. Hope you get some inspiration from my card 
and can't wait to see you in the Gallery!!
 
And today she shares this wonderful card to kick off the game...

























 


Paste & Stencil? Watch our Jenny Colacicco show you how.... 


Thanks Jenny!





 We always ask you to step out of your normal routine and try something new 
and hot in card making.

 So, Lets Play!  Add your link up below


Link up, mention us in your post with our address, and display our challenge image 
 in order to win please.



Enter up to 3 times- different cards, play any other challenges you like.
Visit at least 3 other blogs, be oh so nice and happy with comments.
Please join Followers and help us grow.

Your card needs to 
be CAS..............
Please read the banner tab " Games and Rules Please Read"








8 comments:

  1. What beautiful creations from you team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun challenge and lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration by your design team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy! I love all the different ideas too. VL

      Delete
  4. Brilliant challenge and great theme. Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Stef, thanks for the back slap. I thought this challenge might scare folks- but the work being sent in is SO creative!

      Delete

We love reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time.